As trusted school fencing contractors, our experienced team have delivered steel, mesh and timber fences, railings and cycle shelters, with secure access control points, across Durham and the wider North East. Our previous work includes Excelsior Academy, Gateshead, Abingdon Primary, Middlesbrough, Seascape Primary school Seaham and Corporation Rd Darlington.
Whether metal or wood constructions, our professional school fencing contractors work to budget to deliver fences and railings projects in as little as 2-4 weeks, in the highest quality mesh, steel and timber.
As well as security fencing, our previous projects also include cycle shelters, wheelchair access gates, rising arm barriers, automatic sliding gates and temporary barriers.
Our experienced team of school fencing contractors are proud to have delivered security fencing for schools across the region. We have experience with a variety of different security fencing, in materials including steel and timber, making us the perfect choice for your next security fencing project.
Our professional team will work with you to deliver your security fencing, whatever your specific requirements, on time and to budget.
• Perimeter and dividing fencing
• Crimped or profiled mesh fencing
• Twin wire mesh fencing
• “358” mesh fencing
• Timber fencing
• Experienced school fencing contractors
• Access control specialists
• Designed using finest quality wood and metal materials, including mesh, steel and timber
• Railings, fences, temporary barriers, sliding gates and cycle shelters designed to specific requirements
We understand the importance of access control when it comes to schools. Whether through secure Wi-Fi or GSM networks, security is at the heart of our work. We will always recommend the best access control for your project, whether they are required for mesh fences, railings, temporary arm barriers, raising arm barriers, automatic sliding gates, wheelchair access gates or more.
• Secure, easy to use access control
• Access points including swipe cards, proximity sensors, keypads, biometrics and more
• Control metal and steel fences, automatic sliding doors, railings, rising arm barriers, and more
• Decades of experience as a constructor for secure access control
• Trusted project delivery from specialist school fencing contractors
As a trusted supplier of school railings we know it is vital they deliver on safety and security. Our experienced team delivers railings that are effective and attractive in equal measure.
Our range of railings, both temporary and permanent, as well as secure fences in mesh, and modern access control points, make us the contractor of choice for schools across the region.
• Quality steel railings in a range of designs
• Trusted contractor across the North East
• Access control points available
Modern cycle shelters can be both practical and secure. Whether using metals such as steel with a mesh finish, or traditional woods such as timber, our experienced team deliver quality projects on time and to budget. Our reputation for quality and professionalism makes us a great choice to fulfill your wood and metal cycle shelter requirements.
• Safe and secure designs in metals, timber and other woods
• Supply anywhere in the UK
• Convenient for staff and a great resource for environmental, green travel
In addition to permanent structures, such as our highly-rated automatic sliding gates, wheelchair access gates and raising arm barriers, we are also a trusted contractor on a range of temporary barriers for purposes such as covid-testing.
We also provide signs for covid-19 testing, as well as materials such as winter grit and other safety materials. To discuss your requirements, please speak to our professional and friendly team today.• Barriers and signage for Covid-19 sites
• Trusted supplier of temporary structures
• Discuss your temporary requirements with our team today