Whether you’re looking for secure barriers such as fencing or railings, with access control points, or structures such as a cycle shelter, our friendly and professional team are here to help deliver your project, on time and to budget.
We will work with you to determine a timescale that suits, with some projects able to be delivered in as little as 2-4 weeks. We work with high-quality metals and woods, including mesh, timber and steel.
Our trusted fencing contractors have delivered projects across Hartlepool, and the wider region, including Longfield Academy in Darlington, Seascape Primary school Seaham, and Abingdon Primary, Middlesbrough.
Why not enquire about our full portfolio of projects, including wheelchair access gates, access control systems, rising arm barriers, automatic sliding gates and temporary barriers, all designed to meet your needs.
We create safe and secure security fencing structures for schools, on time and to budget. Whether you choose timber fencing, perimeter and dividing fencing, mesh fencing, crimped or profiled mesh, twin wire mesh, “358” mesh fencing, or a combination across your property, we are here to help.
From choosing the right materials, whether timber, mesh, or steel, we make it simple to add to, or upgrade your security fencing. We look forward to discussing your next project soon.
• Knowledgeable and friendly school fencing contractors
• Specialists in access control
• Designed using finest quality metal and wood materials, including steel, mesh, and timber
• We also provide ailings, temporary barriers, sliding gates, fences, and cycle shelters for schools across the UK
Safe access control is important in any school, in order to provide controlled access to and from the property. We provide a range of secure Wi-Fi and GSM-controlled options, designed to work with gates and fencing, including raising arm barriers, mesh fences, railings, temporary arm barriers, automatic sliding gates, wheelchair access gates and more.
• Convenient and secure access control options
• Swipe cards, proximity sensors, keypads and biometric access control options available
• Metal and steel fences, automatic sliding doors, railings, rising arm barriers, and more are compatible with access control options
• Friendly and reliable service
• Discuss your access control needs with us today
We provide permanent and temporary railings in a range of styles and materials for schools across the North East. Using steel and mesh to create a safe structure around your school, our team pride themselves on working on time and to budget to deliver your railing project,
Call us today to discuss your requirements.
• A range of modern and traditional designs
• Trusted contractor across the region
• Portfolio of work across the region
• Secure access control points via Wi-Fi and GSM networks
Environmentally-Friendly, practical, secure and stylish, our cycle shelters can provide a number of benefits to any school. Built to be durable and long-lasting, modern shelters can be built using timber, mesh and steel, as well as other metal and wood components to create a suitable structure for your school.
Call us today to discuss your requirements
• Opens up options for environmentally-friendly cycle methods
• Modern and stylish designs using high-quality metals and woods
• UK-wide supply available
We provide a number of additional safety equipment options in addition to our range of barriers, railings and fencing, including winter grit, and temporary barriers and signage, for schools possibly being used for covid-testing purposes.
To discuss your requirements, please speak to our helpful team today.
• Reliable supplier of temporary safety structures
• Barriers and signage for sites conducting Covid-19 testing
• Discuss your exact requirements with our friendly, professional team today